Group Icon

Group: Content Manager
Gold Armbars: 109,983
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 46

Rep: 49 pts

Awards: 7

Hello. This is not going to be a lighthearted or fun announcement. This is tackling a serious dispute that has grown out of proportion and affected the community in a toxic way. This post is to stop the spread of misinformation and he said she said stuff and get everyone here up to speed because it's found a way to affect you guys.

First off, we're very extremely sorry it has gotten to this point. We tried various measures that have seemed to not work in the slightest and it's grown into something both quite malicious and draining. We hope that this is the only public post we have to make, since we like to keep our work private in most situations.

We're going to be talking about the drama that has occurred, primarily around cole1114, Holt, and AES General Manager MattTheDoctor.

In this post we're going to release all the info we have to you guys, due to the publicity of the event. We are also doing this because we believe that cole1114's intentions are to bring toxicity to our community through this anti-bully goal that has since lost it's meaning.

This will be a lengthy post, but it has to be lengthy in order to cover absolutely every detail we have learned. We want to be fully transparent with you guys, so let us get started.

===How It Started===

This started basically a few years back, because of some unsettled beef that cole and Holt had with Matt. In their point of view, Matt was a big jerk and was a bully. cole and Holt were not a fan of this action. During the 2013 year, cole left the AES website because of his own personal issues that he had. The team had recently given him a second strike. Holt tried to settle with Matt and claims he got a half-assed apology, so that beef was never truly settled. Thus, Holt and cole were not cool with Matt.

There were other users that had issue with Matt, such as Monty/Kondo, and CokeIbushi for their own reasons. Monty/Kondo also had issues with Phukfaic as well.

cole returned to AES during National-E Wrestling Day the previous year, having won the SDW Heart and Soul title in a big return. While his comeback time was brief, he also started to have issues with HatsuneNiko. Which resulted in punishing Niko because he was in the wrong. Despite this, cole left the site. He's claimed both to have leave on his own volition, and also be chased out. It depends on who you ask. Since then, those two still aren't on any good terms and can be public about it. Make note that during the punishment, we told Niko and cole to block each other and not speak to one another. That was how we decided to deal with that.

cole also formed a very tight friendship with BAStaracus, who is another former member of AES.

===Surveys===

Now we're in survey time. To recap what the surveys were, they were user feedback surveys I wanted to bring back from last year that went over things like how the staff are doing, how did you feel about each other, site features, ect.

At this point or before, BAStaracus went to cole1114 who had left the site by then and claimed that she tried to come into apologize but was ran out by two members, one implicated to be Matt. This was brought up to me personally, and when I tried to get proof of this and promised to enact action, they chose to not give proof or pursue this. The staff team is under the assumption then that this did not occur.

(Note: A similar accusation occured when she was involved in nearly the exact same setup with Swerveface from /wooo/, that was shutdown by Red_Reddington of LOLWRESTLING.com)

Regardless, cole took it to heart, and got a group together for the surveys to finally be heard. He gathered Holt, Coke, and Monty. They then filled out their surveys and we were able to get a look at them.

We used these surveys to try and reach out to those affected. Since then we're happy to announce that we resolved the issues that Coke and Monty both had. Coke and Matt resolved their issues in about a day thanks to Coke reporting it, and Monty's issue was hashed out with Phukfaic after Phukfaic and Kondo resolved their issue. Those three users are on good terms with our team and we are glad that we were able to resolve their beef. Shoutouts to them for coming to an resolution.

Unfortunately, we cannot say the same for cole and Holt.

===The First Blowup===

This all came to a head on Twitter. Some staff users have a public twitter account and a private twitter account. Usually these privates are to talk about more intimate subjects such as their feelings, like if they're feeling majorly depressed, or angry, but just want a space to shout it out and vent. I think you guys know how these function. Public account is stuff you're fine with everyone seeing, private account is stuff you only want your approved followers to see.

There was a few venting tweets put out about cole and his situation, because to be honest with you guys, this is a fucking frustrating one. These tweets were leaked out to cole who went on to tweet about it. Regardless how you feel about people having venting sessions or not in private, there was quite a bit of drama due to someone leaking it out. Most of it was centered on who this person was and it led to a public blowup that involved myself and Stardy that I'm sure you are all aware about.

In the end, Holt leaked these out to cole in order to stop corruption and bullying by staff members. Holt did try to talk it out in the AES Discord and talked about his lack of trust.

This led to Holt trying to get himself and cole to talk to Matt and try to hash it out.

===Matt and cole/Holt Try To Talk It Out===

Like with Matt/Coke and with Phukfaic/Monty, we went with the same approach to try and talk it out. However, due to cole's uncomfortably with Matt, they added in Laura as a mediator, and TBK was inserted to be on Matt's side as his request which they agreed to.

This is the full chat. Please be advised that one name is in fact censored as they didn't want to be dragged into this or be used as an example at any point and thus, despite their name being brought up, it has been censored in this pastebin.

Chat Logs: https://pastebin.com/17LZubKC

These two mainly used the censored person, BA, Coke, and Monty as their big sources for their claims and had screenshots of Matt being particularly bad at handling stuff or doing a problematic Vince McMahon copypasta bit in 2011 in an era of AES where the site said we could have a show called Faggotmania.

Matt frequently brought up bad memory issues or had apologies for things relating to issues he had with other members outside of BA because of his temper.

In the end, they couldn't become friends or anything, but it was understood by the staff team that this issue despite not having as happy as an ending or resolution, that both parties could move on.

This is where it should have ended.

===The Blowup 2===

After having a talk where cole and Holt tried to stop the bullying of Matt. Twitter user Dave1307, a friend of cole, went to antagonize another Twitter user, Desperado aka @WheresChungy, because of a tweet about how Rusev Day was a not as good version of the Year of Luigi. This led to an argument where Dave mainly tried to antagonize Despy by bringing up old tweets and encouraging him to flare his bad temper which wasn't an unknown to anyone who knows Despy.

Cole got into the mentions, and started to blame Despy for getting antagonized saying "it's funny when you get mad" and defended Dave because "he was baiting people". That screenshot can be found here.

https://i.imgur.com/uYQ1mUt.png

The link to the Twitter thread is right here: https://twitter.com/WheresChungy/status/947932019593490432

After hearing this down the grape vine of gossip, HatsuneNiko made a tweet as a jab at cole, who again, was blocked by Niko.

Holt then shared this info with cole, which then was reported to the staff team.

This got into the hands of NotTensai after cole began to call this out in a public area where he could see it. This led to NotTensai beginning a callout spree after cole began to call out former member Lazer, who is and was to our knowledge completely un-involved with the current situations. He eventually deactivated his account and has left to cool off.

===The End Result===

The end result of all this was another toxic public drama session where one side decides to blame the whole website. The other side can't really handle the barrage, and the real losers are you guys who were never involved in the first place. We are so sorry about this. We hope that this post can catch you guys up since it's basically become a public incident.

You may judge this situation on your own accord, but the staff team does have their own opinion on this.

On what could be seen as a legitimate attempt to right wrongs is no longer that in our eyes. We do not see cole as someone trying to fix the bullying issue, as his actions and words clearly contradict each other. We the staff believe he is trying to create a toxic environment on us in an act of revenge of some sort. We encourage everyone to not get involved with this toxic behavior and try to cut it out of their feed.

In the end, we did what we could, and unfortunately it didn't work so it has come to this. This post was for you guys so you no longer had to be dragged into a confusing situation where you don't know shit and only know that your friends are upset.

Hopefully this cleared things up.

- Francis.

--------------------
LOVE Fed Head | Twitter: @Francis_Ugondus

user posted image

user posted image

~ This Is A Robophobia And Kinkshaming Free Zone! ~
~ Put This Sig On Your Profile If You Agree ~
PMUsers Website
^
Zac!
 Posted: Jan 2 2018, 06:19 PM
Quote Post

"Teezy" is Dead! | I will miss Teezy, but I unders
Group Icon

Group: t
Gold Armbars: 4,325

Donate
Member No.: 3

Rep: 16 pts

Awards: 2

Just wanted to add my two cents on this, as The Discourse on Discord has died down and I don't really want to revive it there. I was at work when this all was posted so I didn't get a chance to say what I wanted to say, but, again, I don't want to revive the discussion on Discord either. I'm also going to open up this thread. If anybody missed out on The Discourse and has a final thought on the matter, feel free to post here, like I am.

From the bottom of my heart, I'm sorry.

Granted, I couldn't predict this all would happen, but I helped bring cole back to the site. If it wasn't for that, none of this would have happened.

I genuinely thought he changed. I guess I was fooled. I trusted him and I confided things in him, I legitimately saw him as a best friend. And then he threw me away because I cut him off my private twitter so I could vent about him, I was sick of seeing him shit on Matt to people that didn't even know Matt.

The Thing Niko Said is much more tame compared to what he was saying about Matt. The thing that made me feel the need to vent, which is The Incident That Started The First Blow-up, cole said that someone else we are both friends with looks like Matt and he wanted Matt to die. And like... dude. That's WAY worse than what Niko said about you, man. Niko called you bad. You flat-out wished death on Matt because of hear-say bullying accusations.

And then you assumed I was talking shit. No, I was venting that I felt like I was being put in a position of "me or them" and that I wish you'd stop. Which I guess I should've said to you to begin with, but holy fuck dude, because you couldn't see my tweets, you assumed I was shitting on you and, in your reactionary behavior, decided to publicly shit on me. There was an apology, but I was too mad to acknowledge it. So you blocked me.

A month later, I find you accusing *me* of bullying in a situation that, if it happened, I genuinely don't remember it.

All of this fucking sucked and I'm probably ranting at this point but like. cole, if you somehow see this, I do not want to be friends with you again. All of this opened my eyes and I see who you really are.

I was one of the people defending you in the staff chat while all of this was going on too btw.

Thanks for spitting in my face and showing me what our "friendship" was to you.

And again, everybody who in some way, shape, or form was effected negatively by the Return Of Cole, I deeply apologize. I wish I could've foreseen all of this. Maybe none of it would've happened.

--------------------
CHARACTERS I PLAY
Alicia Burns | Christina Baxter | Cipher
Cthulu Jr | Hatman | Heathcliff the Alien
Jackie Hoffman | Jeffrey Sato-Chan | Keisha Fabo
Larry Ato | Lupe Chavez | Noxi
Revolver | Richie Stevens | Shin Suzuki
Shrek | Stheno | Slater | SuperCena
Tiger Jackson | X.P. LOADER | @ZappKanon
PM
^
Clock
 Posted: Jan 2 2018, 07:13 PM
Quote Post

uncomfortable groans
Group Icon

Group: Bodacious
Gold Armbars: 3,340

Donate
Member No.: 50

Rep: 11 pts

Awards: 1

I'm just going to put this here too even though I dropped it in the Discord.

I'm not going to shame anyone who still wants to keep in contact with cole. That's your choice. Nobody can force you to stop being friends with someone. That's on you. I just want you, with all this information now out in the open, to evaluate just what kind of people you want to hang around you.

cole drove someone in this community to the brink of suicide because of a grudge that's literally over 5 years old now. He didn't care. He didn't stop to see what was happening around him, because he was too laser focused on himself to care. If that's the kind of person you want around you, then that's on you.

I just want this to end. It's gone on too long.

--------------------
user posted image

Characters I play

Cory Galloway (TANW, Primetime, LOVE, PANIC.) - Richardson Peterson, Jr. (Primetime, Scrapyard) - Jamie Haskins (PWAS, HPW, Primetime, LAW) - El Hijo del Dicky (MDLL) - Trevor Edwards (GSB, RevX, TANW) - Akira Mioda (DCP) - Kelly O'Sullivan (Scrapyard, CoFE)
PM
^
Hypemaster Monty
 Posted: Jan 3 2018, 01:04 AM
Quote Post

2hu4u
Group Icon

Group: Yee!
Gold Armbars: 640

Donate
Member No.: 70

Rep: 6 pts

Awards: None

Hey everybody.

I know I said I was done, and I was gone so you might be wondering what this post even is.

Well first of all I want to say, I'm sorry. I'm not going to ask for forgiveness, not that I don't want it but I don't want anyone to feel like they have to read this and feel obligated to make that decision. Make of this what you will but regardless of what you read during it I want you to understand I'm sorry and that I'm sorry for how much I'll probably apologize during the entirety of this post as well.

As most of you all know, I left the site, and while my leave might have seemed quiet at the time it soon became clear to anyone keeping even a mildly open eye on me that I was super bitter about a lot of things. The few weeks after I left AES I was constantly trying to pick fights with people, constantly trying to justify my bitterness and overall just making a huge ass out of myself which culminated on the situation with Ken.

For anyone that doesn't know what happened, I decided to attack Ken over a tweet and my responses were flat out offensive to anyone that would read them. I mocked him and overall, again, made an ass out of myself rather unapologetically at the time. Other things happened between me and another member afterwards that just made me feel even stronger about my decision at the time to antagonize him and for a while that was that. I was a ball of bitterness, ugly feelings and it partially led to what happened last night.

Abouth a month later, I reached out to Ken, I reached out to a lot of people. I simmered down, I understood what I did was horrible and I still do not ask for forgiveness for it, I just want everyone to know I am honestly sorry for what I did and I've tried to be better about it. I am honestly gratefyl that anyone would forgive me, but those that don't I do not blame you at all, you have every right to think what I said to Ken then was horrible and is not worth forgiving. I hope I can change your mind one day about that.

But before that happened, people like Holt and Cole and others came to me, they showed me the survey and it is at this moment that the snowball was set in motion. If you're wondering why Cole and Holt know about some things that they shouldn't know and the like, its because I told them about it. I trickle fed them information because I thought their cause was just and I was, at the time, all for some payback. I kept feeding them and feeeding them, but what I didn't realize at the time is that I was feeding someone that was far more bitter than me at the time and that was Cole.

While I think Cole's INITIAL intentions were justified as someone who is standing up for their friends being bullied, something I think we all agree is something we do here. I've always tried to give a two-side perspective when touchy situations begin, its always felt to me like the best way to deal with touchy issues as a way to properly to understand where people are coming from, not to justify their actions but just to understand why they happen. From Cole's perspective, he wsa bullied by someone that the admins protected a lot and it wasn't until he threw a huge fit that anything was done, even then he felt it wasn't enough and thus he left. At the time that drove a huge wedge in the community, I remember the breakdown afterwards and I remember a lot of shouting and blowing up.

Fast forward to now, Niko keeps poking him and nothing gets done once again because there seemed to be reluctance from the admins to do something agains thim. Imagine, for a moment, how shitty that must feel? That after you're told that things have changed you come back to the exact same thing that made you leave? This is probably why shit got out of control so fast, and given the two people involved being rather adamnt about not compromising their positions on this.

Does this justify their actions? Fuck no
Does it make you understand who this keeps blowing up? Yeah.

I kept feeding info to Cole and Holt after the survey was done, not a lot, since my main issues were resolved but they were still going. It was at around this time that I also apologized to Ken, and I started to cool off, I started to try to be better and so my justification for helping Cole and Holt was that they were standing against what felt like power-tripping admins who bullied Holt for a long time.

Then the whole private account fiasco happened, it was at around this time that I have to say I'm sorry again. Becasue it was at this time that I went off on Cole as well, I flat out told him the way he is doing things is not going to do anything for him and I should've told Holt to distance himself from Cole because it was at around this time that it also became obvious that Cole shifted his endgame from standing up for Holt to just "burn it all down". I will not stand for that.

AES is a great place, full of great people, do I have differences with people in here? Yeah, but I've always been willing to work past that because I've always wanted for AES to be the absolute best it could be and I always wanted to be a part of it. You guys, you're all honestly your own way of amazing or lovely, you're all really talented and a lot of you don't even acknoweldge your own talent. When I see people like Laura, TZ, Tan, Francis, Kuchi, NT, Stardy or anyone else hurting over this shit it fucking kills me, and it wasn't until last night that I truly 100% understand that I cannot stand for this anymore.

I'm not going to let anyone destroy this place just to fulfill their own agenda of trying to appease someone because it might net them lewds or whatever the fuck. I'm sorry, because I feel partially responsible that someone felt so empowered by the information that I gave them that they felt their little crusade was justified and that their stupid crusade has hurt so many innocent people kills me. I'm really really sorry, I never intended for it to get this bad. I never wanted any of the amazing people here to be hurt.

I guess to some extent I also got towed and played a bit, I should've known better but I was not in the right place at the time. For that, for everything that happened in between when I left and now, even to the people I've offended before that and the ones I've offended since with my stupid actions I am so so sorry, I know nothing I do can mend how hurt you were then or how hurt you were just now but I promise you I am trying to be a better person and that I will not let this shit happen again if I can help it.

I'm sorry you guys, I should be better. I love you all.

PS: Even if I see a lot of you guys on Twitter I do miss you guys.
PPS: I love you all, again.
PPPS: Francis is the realest guy BTW, please give him props for how amazing he is. I love you +1 my man.
PPPPS: Please don't feel afraid to talk to me if you have issues you want to resolve with me, trust me I also want to resolve them.
PPPPPS: I'm really really sorry.
PM
^
KawaiiestTensai
 Posted: Jan 3 2018, 01:16 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Group: Fed Head
Gold Armbars: 7,083

Donate
Member No.: 71

Rep: 21 pts

Spoiler (Show/Hide)
  user posted image

--------------------
MAINSTREAM UNIVERSE

Alexander D. Skulls (BAD), Mr. Poop (BAD), NYOOM (BAD), Rock Lee (Crunchy Pickle), Jetta Jupiter (DCP), Whimsy (DCP), STRONK (DCP), Simon Yamamoto (GOG), Sebastian Ace (GOG BANG DIVISION), Hugh Atme (JJBA), Bridget Spinner (JJBA), Brolita (LAW), Diane Shorter (LAW), Franklin Gerard/King Franklin (PANIC, LOVE), SHONK (SDW), Helga (SDW), Big Daddy/The Daddy (LOVE, Scrapyard), Joseph Best, Cyborg (Scrapyard), Swamp Boy (LBW, YEET) Jasper Jones (LOVE), DEUS (LOVE),

ALT UNIVERSES

Grand King Tensai (Dragonsoul), Prince Tensai (Dragonsoul),
Alistair the Witch Boy (Moonlight Society),
SOON. (Kokoro Combat)

Retired

Artemis Gerard
Ruby Gerard
Queen Frankie
Lolita/Black Dahlia
PM
^
KawaiiestTensai
 Posted: Jan 3 2018, 01:25 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Group: Fed Head
Gold Armbars: 7,083

Donate
Member No.: 71

@COLE

Spoiler (Show/Hide)
  user posted image

--------------------
MAINSTREAM UNIVERSE

Alexander D. Skulls (BAD), Mr. Poop (BAD), NYOOM (BAD), Rock Lee (Crunchy Pickle), Jetta Jupiter (DCP), Whimsy (DCP), STRONK (DCP), Simon Yamamoto (GOG), Sebastian Ace (GOG BANG DIVISION), Hugh Atme (JJBA), Bridget Spinner (JJBA), Brolita (LAW), Diane Shorter (LAW), Franklin Gerard/King Franklin (PANIC, LOVE), SHONK (SDW), Helga (SDW), Big Daddy/The Daddy (LOVE, Scrapyard), Joseph Best, Cyborg (Scrapyard), Swamp Boy (LBW, YEET) Jasper Jones (LOVE), DEUS (LOVE),

ALT UNIVERSES

Grand King Tensai (Dragonsoul), Prince Tensai (Dragonsoul),
Alistair the Witch Boy (Moonlight Society),
SOON. (Kokoro Combat)

Retired

Artemis Gerard
Ruby Gerard
Queen Frankie
Lolita/Black Dahlia
PM
^
ShotgunKawada
 Posted: Jan 3 2018, 12:01 PM
Quote Post

KAWADA STAHP PLS
Group Icon

Group: #FACTDropper
Gold Armbars: 1,530,660

Donate
Member No.: 73

Awards: 6

Did not know about blow-up dos. but um am i gunna have any issues or trouble since cole technically did get me to join back before his first exile? legit question

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
pyroMercenary
 Posted: Jan 3 2018, 12:26 PM
Quote Post

Life Is A Struggle, But I Will Endure
Group Icon

Group: Two Bears
Gold Armbars: 2,930

Donate
Member No.: 326

Rep: 0 pts

Awards: None

QUOTE (ShotgunKawada @ Jan 3 2018, 10:01 AM)
Did not know about blow-up dos. but um am i gunna have any issues or trouble since cole technically did get me to join back before his first exile? legit question

You aren't a complete piece of shit. You're good.

--------------------
user posted image
NAZI PUNCH

Characters I Play

Proud Recipient of the Golden God Fucking Dammit of 2016 for "Let's Recap, Shall We?"
PMEmail Poster
^
Zac!
 Posted: Jan 3 2018, 01:23 PM
Quote Post

"Teezy" is Dead! | I will miss Teezy, but I unders
Group Icon

Group: t
Gold Armbars: 4,325

Donate
Member No.: 3

Rep: 16 pts

Kawada, you're fine.

Hey I just wanted to add something to what I said.

It seems all of this came from a lack of communication. Please if something on the site is bothering you, speak up! We didn't know there were issues until they were revealed in the survey. I like to think I'm pretty chill, talk to me if there's something you're worried about. If not me, there's other community managers and a whole team of people you can speak to. I promise you there will be no punishment. I heard rumblings that under Ross people were threatened not to speak up or they d be punished and I don't like that.

We all want a better site and community. You can't change anything by staying quiet and holding back what you're feeling or what you went through. I genuinely think the site is in a good place now that things can and will change if they are brought up.

Like even with Cole's accusations at Matt. I heard him out, I didn't brush them off. I asked for proof and was willing to believe. But he refused to give me the proof that he said he had so I couldn't do anything! At the very least I brought it up in staff and we discussed it. From there we took steps to reach out and right the wrongs we could and knew existed.

Please. Speak up.

--------------------
CHARACTERS I PLAY
Alicia Burns | Christina Baxter | Cipher
Cthulu Jr | Hatman | Heathcliff the Alien
Jackie Hoffman | Jeffrey Sato-Chan | Keisha Fabo
Larry Ato | Lupe Chavez | Noxi
Revolver | Richie Stevens | Shin Suzuki
Shrek | Stheno | Slater | SuperCena
Tiger Jackson | X.P. LOADER | @ZappKanon
PM
^
Ken D. Blackwell
 Posted: Jan 3 2018, 08:58 PM
Quote Post

正義の虎
Group Icon

Group: #FACTDropper
Gold Armbars: 2,305

Donate
Member No.: 57

Rep: 2 pts

Awards: 3

You know me. I'm as laid back as I come. I don't like burning bridges 'cause from my point of view and my 40 plus year experience, life is way too short to hold grudges.

Monty reached to me and apologized, and I accepted his apology. As for the current situation, being someone on the outside looking in, I was just watching and I had next to no idea what was going on other than seeing friends and co-players at each others throats. I was legit scared that AES might end up imploding as a result of it.

I have no quarrels over anyone in AES, entering, present, or exiting. And God willing, I never will. I just hope we can move on, hopefully learn from this, and become a stronger family of friends.

I love all y'all.

--------------------
user posted image
Awards Won
Most Improved User 2017
Most Improved Character 2017 (Oseiko)

"The Black Widow" Oseiko - J.C. Stone - Wayne K. Hayes - Tekina - Ariel "Cheshire" Bridges - "The Technique" Dominic Flood - Libra - "El Acero" Tómas Ramirez - "The Blue Wasp" Naomi Mizuhana
OTHER NPCS:
Yuki Marie Connelly (Oseiko's daughter) - "The Hot Pink Machine" Kaye (JC Stone's wifle / Ariel's adopted mother) - Kei Otomo (the Order to Tekina's Chaos)

user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
^
 Posted: Jan 3 2018, 11:43 PM
Quote Post

only hxppy thoughts
Group Icon

Group: General Manager
Gold Armbars: 1,490

Donate
Member No.: 5

Rep: 25 pts

Awards: 1

Normally I know I don't really speak up about my opinions, but this is a time I feel I should over something that's been going on for a while in part related to this because it's kept me up at night and in a lot of cases led to me crying myself to sleep.

I've been a part of this community since the first day it was opened to the public, and before the first year was even up you guys somehow entrusted me with a leadership role. Even further, when we redivided the staff team structure, I was somehow deemed appropriate to oversee everything. I don't know what you guys see in me, because I'm a goof who once accidentally deleted every account.

I know we've had our fair share of problematic users in the past and I tried my hardest to be as patient and inclusive with them as possible. There were times where I felt some of the aforementioned people were genuinely being antagonized and stuck up for them with little to no thanks in return. Not that I ever expected any, of course. But of course look where that's gotten us with some people, sadly.

I've had to clench my fists and hold my tongue on a lot of what I've seen, not just on these examples from the outside but with some of the in-fighting I've seen in it too. Yeah, we have had people that were just absolutely toxic in the past, and unfortunately I've had to endure more through that than any of you would ever know. It's lowered motivation and driven some away.

I love AES and everyone in it, perhaps too much. In recent months, however, it's absolutely hurt me to bear through this. Because of this situation, those loosely connected to this one, and some of the other in-fights, I can only feel as a leader I've let all of you down by not being able to prevent it. For that, I am truly and deeply sorry.

However, there is something I want to ask of all of you going forward. We can and will grow through this, but the solution for rising above this is not to attack each other, but also to also have basic human respect. This is supposed to be fun, remember? Don't intentionally make it less fun for someone else. Be patient, have an open mind, be willing to consider other's perspectives and not beat them down over it. If you're told you've done wrong or look back and feel you might have done wrong, account for it and atone if possible. And if it's a group activity, please don't be exclusionary if it can be helped.

Let's just take it out in the ring, guys. Please.

--------------------
user posted image
Lance Meszaros | Bob Sagat | Anya Reyes | Baya Hazzard | Joey Lin
Laura Brennan | Jacob Cass | HEATWAVE*HEIGHTS | Ricky D'Amore
Dinah | Megumi Sayo | Belleza | Kai Redwood | Jeri Han | Aya Shimada

"i want punker to fuck my wife!!!" - DerryB, 2016
"I came for Punkie and I didn't hesitate." - Niko, 2016
"a psychologist should diagnose my mind and my ass" - Derrick Brizen, 2015
"If I wanted to RP as a human I'd just go outside for a fucking walk." - Phukfaic, 2015
"Laura, you have too much vagina. Go somewhere where your vagina is very needed." - Francis Ugondus, 2015
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicFast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

AES Main skin made by Ross Hitchman with additional help from Matt The Doctor, El Beardy and Teezy.