Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 71

Rep: 15 pts

Awards: 2

NIGHT ONE - QUALIFIERS

PRESHOW:
1.Ray and his shitty brother vs Jey and his shitty brother
2. Dustin Delta and El Hijo Del Ta vs Tryhard Chris and El Hijo Del Tryhard Chris

Main Show

1. Fed Memorial Battle Royal
2. Gimmick Battle Royal #1
3. Gimmick Battle Royal #2
4. QUALIFYING MATCH 1 - TEAM LOTUSFED3D vs TEAM OH GOD WHAT
5. QUALIFYING MATCH 2 - TEAM SHUCKY DUCK WRESTLING VS TEAM GSB
6. QUALIFYING MATCH 3 - TEAM ALEVATION VS TEAM MALLBRAWL
7. QUALIFYING MATCH 4 - TEAM HPW VS TEAM LOVE
8. QUALIFYING MATCH 5 - TEAM KONPRO VS TEAM BAD
9. QUALIFYING MATCH 6 - TEAM TCW* VS TEAM PW:AS
10. QUALIFYING MATCH 7 - TEAM BAW VS TEAM MDLL
11. QUALIFYING MATCH 8 - TEAM SCRAPYARD VS TEAM TANW

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
ShotgunKawada
 Posted: Oct 3 2017, 05:10 PM
Quote Post

KAWADA STAHP PLS
Group Icon

Group: Fed Head
Gold Armbars: 1,530,270

Donate
Member No.: 73

Rep: 19 pts

Awards: 6

Sitting in a booth in the back of a diner, a hushed argument is taking place. "I can't believe you didn't elaborate to me what happened between you and Grigori!" exclaims Katya Ginoveaf, as her brother Petor endures her chiding.

"Sister, I know I've done wrong here, but there is more to it than that. I have tried to explain why I did what I did at the hospital - he just gets so angry and he won't listen," Petor says, sighing deeply and sagging into his seat as if the weight of the world is on his shoulders.

"Then explain it to me, Petor. What happened?" Katya asks sternly, tired of Petor beating around the bush.

"What Grigori told you was true. I did talk him into going to that party on our birthday, and I did cause him to get maimed, but I didn't mean for any of this to happen." Petor grips his chest and stares down at the table. "I was going to try to talk to Father - I've never seen him so angry, he was just ranting while my arm was being reset - but I swear I was going to talk to him in the three weeks it took Grigori to wake up. But Father did something that still haunts me to this day; it scared me so bad I did nothing. I wanted to speak up, but..." He trails off.

Frustrated, Katya slaps her hand on the table. "But what? What could Daddy have done that was so terrible?!"

"He made them disappear, Katya!" Petor half-shouts in aggravation.

Confused, Katya scrunches her eyes. "Who, Petor?"

"The people who broke my arm!" he exclaims angrily, then looks around to make sure no one's listening in. "A week after it happened, they quit showing up to school and everyone acted like nothing happened!"

Katya looks skeptical, so Petor continues. "If it was one person I wouldn't've noticed - but when six people directly responsible for what happened that night disappear, that kinda says something!" Years of pent-up emotion are pouring out of him. "I was so terrified that he was going to do something to brother that I brought up banishing him - to save him - because I didn't know what Father might have been capable of after that. I know I'm a coward, but I swear to you I always had my brother's best interests in mi-"

Katya's eyes widen, and before Petor has time to react he feels a hand tighten in his hair like a vice. A moment later, the tabletop comes rushing towards him, Katya's screams for Grigori to stop ringing loud in his ears. As soon as Petor's head slams against the table, his livid brother releases the grip on his hair, then turns Petor around, raining blows down on his face too fast for Petor to respond.

"I TOLD YOU WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF I SAW HIM, KATYA!" Grigori Ginoveaf screams, shoving away Katya's attempts to get between the two brothers.

"STOP! I JUST WANTED TO TALK TO YOU BOTH!" she shouts. The diner's cook appears from the restaurant's back room and yanks Grigori off of Petor. Katya rushes to check on him, and finds the younger Ginoveaf twin bleeding heavily from the nose.

"Knock it off!" shouts the cook, and he is promptly silenced by a vicious headbutt from Grigori, splattering the mans nose across his face. Grigori polishes the hapless chef off with a firm uppercut, and rounds back on Petor before his newer victim hits the ground. Before Grigori can resume his assault on Petor, however, he finds Katya has moved herself to shield him.

"Brother, stop! Please, if you care about me at all, please, God, just stop," she pleads. Grigori is breathing heavily, either from exertion or pure anger.

"Unlike that piece of shit you are protecting, Sister, I keep my promises," he spits furiously. He prepares to shove the woman away, but is interrupted by the sound of both his and his brother's phones going off. When the noise doesn't stop, he grunts frustratedly, then reaches into his pocket. He reads the text and starts to laugh, his tone thick with pure malevolence. "Check your phone, Petor," he says, before letting out another mad laugh. Katya looks confused. Petor, in turn, checks his own phone; as he processes the words onscreen, his heart drops.

"QUALIFYING MATCH 8 - TEAM SCRAPYARD (DAN BROWN, MIL MENEOS, PETOR GINOVEAF & AN UNANNOUNCED PARTICIPANT) VS. TEAM TANW (ELECTRA EMERICK, ROZE O. FLAVIO, CARMEN CASTELLANO & GRIGORI GINOVEAF)."

Seeing the look on Petor's face, Grigori chuckles venomously. "Ok, sister, I'll stop. I can wait a couple of weeks." Then, he walks away, leaving a confused Katya and a despondent Petor in his wake.

"What the hell was in that text?!" she says to Petor. In response, he simply hands her the phone. There's a brief pause, then Katya curses loudly. "Goddamn it."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
HatsuneNiko
 Posted: Oct 9 2017, 05:07 PM
Quote Post

wait niko's a guy?
Group Icon

Gold Armbars: 3,392

Donate
Member No.: 87

Rep: 43 pts

Please do not allow this brilliant tournament in which the best e-feds in the world are competing in front of the best fans at the indy mecca of armbar error to distract you from the fact that:

Tryhard Chris canonically FUCKED.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
pyroMercenary
 Posted: Oct 9 2017, 08:13 PM
Quote Post

Life Is A Struggle, But I Will Endure
Group Icon

Group: Just Mango
Gold Armbars: 2,640

Donate
Member No.: 326

Rep: 2 pts

Awards: None

QUOTE (HatsuneNiko @ Oct 9 2017, 03:07 PM)
Please do not allow this brilliant tournament in which the best e-feds in the world are competing in front of the best fans at the indy mecca of armbar error to distract you from the fact that:

Tryhard Chris canonically FUCKED.

This is still in dispute.

--------------------
user posted image
NAZI PUNCH

Characters I Play

Proud Recipient of the Golden God Fucking Dammit of 2016 for "Let's Recap, Shall We?"
PMEmail Poster
^
Hinoa
 Posted: Oct 9 2017, 09:37 PM
Quote Post

Fire Mouse Pokémon
Group Icon

Group: Just Mango
Gold Armbars: 0

Donate
Member No.: 435

Rep: 7 pts

Awards: None

It's kind of weird, Marie thought to herself as she unlocked her apartment's door, gym bag slung over her shoulder. Four days ago I was in New York wrestling on NOW, and now I'm back to the usual routine. She headed into her apartment, tossed her gym bag into a corner, took her shoes off, and collapsed into her couch.

It was like this after her Revolution-X match, too. It felt weird to go and wrestle in front of a cheering crowd, then come back to her little apartment. It was like nothing ever happened, except that it had.

She stared at the ceiling, running through the match again in her head. What could she have done differently? Between watching the tape of her match and her own memories, she figured that she had Kyo's number, Kyo for his part mostly had Adam's, and Adam obviously had hers. Oh, and Rematch Jackson was there, too. Maybe if she had recovered from that Atlas Bomb quicker? Or better, gotten out of it in the first place? She'd been able to once, maybe if--

Marie was brought out of her mental review by her phone dinging at her. She pulled it out and looked at it.

First was a notification from the AES App, a headline reading "LOVE to replace Phoenix at AES vs. the World." Which didn't surprise Marie in the slightest. Well, not entirely; she knew Phoenix had gone under, but figured that Grappling of Glory or GTLL would replace it. Francis would be happy about that, though.

The second was an email, confirming her flights to and from LOVE in about two weeks. All she knew about what was happening in LOVE was - in the words of the booking email - "everyone is in the ACE Tournament." Which, apparently, would be fourteen nights over the space of one night. Marie was as much of a fan of Groundhog Day as anyone else, but she wasn't sure just how that was going to work. It wasn't stopping her from showing up, though.

Lastly was a text message. She pulled up the messaging app, only for a second text to come through. Then a third. Then the floodgates opened, and she had to wait for the deluge to die down.

Once the onslaught had stopped, she flipped through them all. There were about a dozen, from her friends here in Los Angeles, to her friends that she made at NEOW, to even one or two AES people - and all of them had the same basic message.

"'Congrats?'" Marie frowned in puzzlement as she scrolled down. "What happened? NOW aired on Thursday and I didn't win that; so--"

And as she got to the first text she received, a light went on in her head.

The text was from Francis. Who ran LOVE. Which she was in. And, most importantly, who she had helped out four days before.

"Oh. Oooooohhhh." Marie shook her head, a smile spreading across her face. "I guess that's one way of saying 'thank you.'"

Five minutes later, the official booking confirmation went through. She barely noticed it, since she was pacing around her apartment lost in thought, talking to herself at a mile a minute.

"So we're a fairly new team to AES," she muttered. "There's me, Kasumi, Mew, and Mitsuo, who's the captain for some reason. I'm surprised he didn't send Erin, since she won that four-way on the pilot and also just to go full Franco's Angels. Unless she's on another team, but she only recently came back to wrestling. Mew's probably the best known of the four of us, I'm not worried about her. Kasumi's Kamara's brother, and I got to see his match last Thursday, and if any of that rubbed off, we'll be fine. Mitsuo's the one of us I'm worried about the most, since he was first out in that battle royale that Erin won, and honestly the guy's somehow the most average person I've seen ever. And I've seen a lot of generic anime protagonists. We're going to need to get together and see what our strengths are as a team. We can probably figure that out either right before or after LOVE. I'd have a hard time believing Franco wouldn't let us use the arena to practice, since we're representing his brand and all, and--"

She stopped cold. "Crap. I have to rebook my flight."

Marie walked over to her computer and started to navigate to the airline's website. "Hm. Who are we facing, anyway?" She pulled her phone out and navigated to UWOT's page for AES vs. the World, and after a bit of juggling loading screens between her computer and phone, found what she was looking for.

"'Team High Point Wrestling vs. Team LOVE,'" she read aloud. "'HPW's team consists of the captain, Joseph James--'"

To say Marie's heart fell would only be correct in the most basic of terms. It fell so hard that it went out of her body, clear through the earth, and popped back up somewhere in central Asia. And in Marie's defense, this would be the typical reaction of anyone realizing they would have to face Joseph James while they still had a single-digit number of matches in AES. Or at least, anyone with more sense than guts, unlike someone Marie might be able to name if she weren't too nice to do so.

"FFffff--sssshhhh--crap." Marie pinched her nose. "Okay. This might not be as bad as I think. He's just one person. There's three other people on the team. We might be able to pull this off after all." She turned back to her computer. "Definitely going to have to train with the other three, though. Also come up with a plan." She turned her attention back to the airline's website. "If we do that, we might just pull this off after all."

--------------------
Characters:
Red Blazer (TANW, LOVE, HPW) · Marie Connor (RevX, LOVE, GofG) · May Russell (ScrapYard) · Abby Fightmaster (GofG) · The Unstoppables [Emily Miyamoto & Lynn Brand] (TANW) · Michelle Rocksmith (ASMR) · F.O.E. (TANW, ScrapYard) · BLANK (BAD) · Stud Kickass (FI;LR) · Nick "The Law" Lawrence (KOLA)
PM
^
HatsuneNiko
 Posted: Oct 10 2017, 01:06 AM
Quote Post

wait niko's a guy?
Group Icon

Gold Armbars: 3,392

Donate
Member No.: 87

Rep: 43 pts

Dispute declined, Tryhard Chris FUCKS.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

AES Main skin made by Ross Hitchman with additional help from Matt The Doctor, El Beardy and Teezy.