Friendly Wholesome Fun Championship
DEATHMATCH RULES
??? vs ???

Companionship Championship
Blazing Force vs The Grinnin' Bearetts

K.T.T. Debuts
And More!

Also Featuring...
Tony Hawk, Jolene Abbot, Carlyle Connor, Amai Mitsuo.

Lastly, over 100+ tournament matches all in one night baby and that's a promise!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Hinoa
 Posted: Aug 16 2017, 06:17 PM
Quote Post

Fire Mouse Pokémon
Group Icon

Group: Just Mango
Gold Armbars: 0
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 435

Rep: 7 pts

Awards: None

"Shishou, good news!" The Red Blazer waved over at her mentor, the Ultra-Fighting Green Blazer, a flyer in her hand. "We've got a match! A title match, even!"

"Ah yes, about that, my comrade in arms! While I am quite excited at the prospect, I have a degree of reservation regarding our opponents! While we have taken down many villains in our time, animal rights groups are a powerful foe indeed...!" Ultra-Fighting Green Blazer stared down into her own closed fist, shaking heavily. "However! I will not be swayed by their love of bears! While their costumes are impressive and their spirits strong, we must be yet stronger! The road of justice is not an easy one, and while it can at times be unbearable, we must simply grin and bear with it!"

"Exactly!" If the pun caused the Red Blazer any agony, she took care not to show it. "And more than just that! If we can show the world that we can overcome a pair of bears, then we can overcome anyone in the tag division!" She slammed her fist against her open hand. "It's the perfect way of showing that the Blazing Force is here to stay!"

"Quite so, my good friend and comrade! The perfect way to kick off our tag team is with an Ursa Major victory! Wahahahaha!" Green laughed emphatically at her own terrible pun (while Red's eyebrow twitched slightly), before continuing more quietly. "With that being said, Red," she said in almost a whisper into her partner and protege's ear (albeit just loud enough for the cameras to pick it up), "are these not cosplayers? I was under the impression we were to be facing bear enthusiasts, not actual bears."

The Red Blazer looked at the flyer, then back up. "Uh. They might be actual bears. Either that or they're really good costumes."

"Ah! Aha, I, ah, I knew that, of course! I was, uh, testing you, yes! A memory test! Wahahaha!" Green was clearly quite nervous at this revelation and had not actually realised this at all.

The Red Blazer frowned and placed one hand on the Green's shoulder. In a stage whisper, she asked "You're all right, right?"

"Ah, yes, of course! After all, what are a pair of bears before the light of justice?! W-we shall defeat them and claim an Ursa Major victory! Wahahaha!" Green repeated her earlier pun, clearly still very nervous. She probably didn't even realise she'd done so until the deed was done.

"Of course we will!" The Red Blazer turned around. "Shishou, look at it like this, some of the greatest wrestlers have fought bears. Viktor Zangief, Tyler Rykren, Ax de Beers - they've all wrestled bears! And they're still around to talk about it! Heck, I bet Mark Anderson would wrestle a bear if he could, or at least a bull, and he's definitely still around!" She placed both hands on the Green Blazer's shoulders and looked her in the eyes. "We've got this," she said, her voice lowering a bit. "I believe in you, you believe in me, and we believe in ourselves. Together we'll declaw these so-called 'godless killing machines' and show them the flames of justice."

"Quite right, my boon companion!" The fire inside Green Blazer had been turned on at full force. "We have no reason to fear! I don't know about you, but it has always been a dream of mine to have a wrestling match with two bears! Uooooooh!" She struck a distinctive pose that could only be described as 'intensity with a hint of lime', before shouting to the camera.

"Please support the official release!"

--------------------
Characters:
Red Blazer (TANW, LOVE, HPW) · Marie Connor (RevX, LOVE, GofG) · May Russell (ScrapYard) · Abby Fightmaster (GofG) · The Unstoppables [Emily Miyamoto & Lynn Brand] (TANW) · Michelle Rocksmith (ASMR) · F.O.E. (TANW, ScrapYard) · BLANK (BAD) · Stud Kickass (FI;LR) · Nick "The Law" Lawrence (KOLA)
PM
^
Wasabi
 Posted: Aug 16 2017, 07:30 PM
Quote Post

Incapable of giving last names to people
Group Icon

Group: Fed Head
Gold Armbars: 940

Donate
Member No.: 429

Rep: 0 pts

"I don't like it Morganna" Camber folds her arms sitting at a table looking at the sign up sheet for LOVE. The witch had pitched some insane things in the past, but this seemed outside of the realm of possibility.

"Why not you enjoy combat sports so us being a team should be a no brainer Camber" Morganna said sipping from a tea cup casually. Camber's outbursts were common, she just needed to be talked to reasonably.

"It's called LOVE"

"And? I think you're being very unreasonable about this. It's a good way to get your foot in the door."

"Don't you run a company I could get my foot in the door easily there." Camber said.

"I couuuuld but conflicts of interest, and all this is just easier you know!" Morganna waved a hand dismissively laughing a little.

"Why aren't you running your company anyways?! When I was Queen of the Fire Kingdom I never abandoned my post!" Camber slammed her fist on the table; nearly knocking the cups over, but a quick flick of Morganna's hand levitated the liquid and cups, setting them as they were.

"Please Camber you underestimate me, something like the company I run is very hands off. If I raised three children I can handle teaming with a warrior like you as well Camber." She kept her smile, but Camber was unfazed by this.

"You insist on flattery Morganna, it will get you nowhere should you keep it up." She finished the cup of tea and set it down gently "I do not like it, but I cannot deny that you make a valid argument, however... I do not intend on holding this team up by myself. You best carry your weight or else you will find our partnership to be very painful." she got up calmly and walked away.

When Morganna was all alone in the room "I didn't even tell her about the tournament... or the bears..." She took another sip of her tea "It's best she finds out on her own time."

--------------------
ASMR Fed Head Owner: Morganna Cliffore

Characters: Valentine March (SCRAPYARD) Camber (SCRAPYARD,LOVE) Kyo (GoG) Mocha Isabelle (TANW)

Unsorted:
Ashley Remangoton, ??????? ?????, Camille,

user posted image
PM
^
LOVE
 Posted: Oct 1 2017, 12:59 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Group: Newbie
Gold Armbars: 50

Donate
Member No.: 464

Rep: none

ACE TOURNAMENT NIGHT DATES
NIGHT 1 - OCTOBER 22, 2017
NIGHT 2 - OCTOBER 22, 2017
NIGHT 3 - OCTOBER 22, 2017
NIGHT 4 - OCTOBER 22, 2017
NIGHT 5 - OCTOBER 22, 2017
NIGHT 6 - OCTOBER 22, 2017
NIGHT 7 - OCTOBER 22, 2017
NIGHT 8 - OCTOBER 22, 2017
NIGHT 9 - OCTOBER 22, 2017
NIGHT 10 - OCTOBER 22, 2017
NIGHT 11 - OCTOBER 22, 2017
NIGHT 12 - OCTOBER 22, 2017
NIGHT 13 - OCTOBER 22, 2017
NIGHT 14 - OCTOBER 22, 2017
NIGHT 15 - cancelled due to budget cuts
NIGHT 15.5 - who runs a half a night event

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Wasabi
 Posted: Oct 8 2017, 03:36 PM
Quote Post

Incapable of giving last names to people
Group Icon

Group: Fed Head
Gold Armbars: 940

Donate
Member No.: 429

Rep: 0 pts

Darija looks intently at the poster for LOVE "Wait a minute... I have to fight 100 humans to win this tournament to fight one human for the title. No problem sign me up..." she turns the poster tilting her head in the process "Does this mean the bears are in the tournament as well? No... then it would advertise 100 people plus 2 bears, but an oni isn't mentioned" She flips the flyer over to the back double checking "So this can only mean one of two things... I'm in the deathmatch, or they believe that I am a human." She smiles and punches the metal pole leaving a large dent in it laughing joyously "A HUMAN THEY BELIEVE ME TO BE A HUMAN! THIS MAKES MY RESEARCH SO MUCH EASIER!" She freezes and tries putting the poster over the dent in the pole realizing her error. "Plus beating up 100 people is a bonus"

--------------------
ASMR Fed Head Owner: Morganna Cliffore

Characters: Valentine March (SCRAPYARD) Camber (SCRAPYARD,LOVE) Kyo (GoG) Mocha Isabelle (TANW)

Unsorted:
Ashley Remangoton, ??????? ?????, Camille,

user posted image
PM
^
Amai Mitsuo
 Posted: Oct 15 2017, 01:08 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Group: AES Character
Gold Armbars: 20

Donate
Member No.: 476

Rep: none

Man. I can't believe the ACE Tournament is just over a week away.I was so excited, I packed early and got here as fast as I could.

Although in hindsight, it might not have been the smartest idea to do that. Paying for a hotel for a whole week when I have a cozy place back home isn't the most cost-effective plan that I ever had. But, my mom packed more than enough instant noodles and pretzels with humus to last me my trip, so I can save my money while I'm here. This is the perfect time to break out and be something more than an average High School student.

I wonder who I will face off against in the tournament? I hope it's Tony Hawk.

*KR-SSH*

It was at that moment I crashed and tripped into another person. I should probably look around corners and not narrate while listening to my Zune, I might have been able to prevent tripping. My face went turned a bright red...

Amai Mitsuo: S-S-S-SORRY! I-I didn't mean to trip head first into your um..g-gonhonkaroos.

Francis Ugondus: Bro, what the fuck?

OH! It's LOVE's owner, Francis Ugondus. I wonder what he's doing wandering around LOVE's arena at 6 AM on a Sunday?

Francis Ugondus: What the hell are you doing wandering around LOVE's arena at 6 AM on a Sunday? The show's like a whole week from now. And what the hell do you mean gonhonkaroos? You ran into my fucking shoulder. The same shoulder I used to shoulder tackle a wall that hasn't fully healed yet.

Amai Mitsuo: Oh sorry, sir! It's a force of habit. You see, whenever I run into a girl when walking in the hallway, I tend to trip and fall right into their um...well, humongous hungolomghononoloughongous.

Francis Ugondus: Their what?

Amai Mitsuo: Y-Y'know, their...dohoonkabhankoloos?

Francis Ugondus: Forget I asked about the doohonkawonkawonkatingtangwallawallabingbangaroos. Anyways, you were just the lad I was looking for.

Amai Mitsuo: R-REALLY?

My eyes widened. I don't know what use he would have for an ordinary High School boy like me, but I jumped at the opportunity to help.

Francis Ugondus: Nah, it was a prank bro. Hey, how long have you been wandering around this arena, you see a wallet around here by chance?

Amai Mitsuo: Oh, that's yours? I was wondering about that. I found this right by the entrance, and didn't see any ID inside.

Francis Ugondus: Well, it's mine now. Thanks for paying for the shoulder tackle.

Amai Mitsuo: O-Oh...

Francis Ugondus: Now then, Mister...Mitsuo?

Amai Mitsuo: Well, you see, I'm Japanese, so my name goes by the Japanese way of writing names, so my family name would be Amai, and my given name is Mitsuo.

Francis Ugondus: Good to know. Anyways, Amai, get the heck out of my arena, and come back when you win AES vs The World for me.

+1 user posted image http://i.imgur.com/epYwpb1.png
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicFast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

AES Main skin made by Ross Hitchman with additional help from Matt The Doctor, El Beardy and Teezy.