Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 326

Rep: 2 pts

Awards: None

Undisclosed film studio
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
08-October-2017

The lights brighten, and standing before a single mounted camera, clad in a faded purple dress coat, red t-shirt, and green cargo pants is the man once known as "TimberWolf". The younger Meszaros brother, James Meszaros.

His scarred face, plain to see without his usual pair of custom-made sunglasses, scarlet headband, or the iconic hat of Lotus Dragon, sports a smile. "Hello, AES." He begins his address. "Been quite awhile since I spoke with you last. Some of you may have questions, and I will try to answer as many of them as possible here, but I have more important things to get to."

He took a deep breath, and began. "First off, I want to make something very clear - Though I made my public return at KOLA by getting into the ring and giving Big Boy Gladwin a beatdown, I have no intention of wrestling full-time. Time, and injuries," he paused to stroke the scars and burnt skin that marked him with his right hand, a finger tracing some of the more prominent marks, "have not been kind to me, and I wasn't anywhere close to being considered 'good' back when I was competing full-time." He paused to lower his hand, then continued. "My... 'Return', if one wants to characterize my actions as such, is more along the lines of... A tour. Yeah, we'll go with that."

"You see, I have a confession to make - I've actually been back for awhile now. About a year, in fact. I happened to be at the tMall for the inaugural episode of MallBrawl, and when I found out that the promotion is affiliated with AES I became curious about how the Society has been doing in the years since I... Left." A light sigh as memories came back, then a deep breath to get back on track. "Anyway, since then I've been watching every AES show I could, traveling to some on occasion but doing my best to remain incognito. I never intended to be noticed at any point while I went around observing the shows, and it was by pure chance that I happened to be backstage at KOLA when Gladwin went out to try and ruin the show."

"Something made me act, despite my desire to remain anonymous and not end up in the public eye at this point. I managed to borrow some gloves and elbow pads from a nice young man backstage and went out there to stop him." A nonchalant shrug. "Seemed like a good idea at the time, but admittedly it was a rather abrupt way of revealing to everyone that I'm technically back."

"So, on to what this all means." James continued. "I don't intend to just stop watching AES, or stopping in at feds. Just now, I'm going to make something... Let's say, 'official' about it."

Clearing his throat, James' voice took on an announcer vibe. From the hallowed halls of New Origin Wrestling to the upstart ScrapYard. From the velveteen comfort of United Wrestlers Of Tonight to the underground of Revolution X. The future in ALEVATION and the roses in RISE. Allow me to present: the James Meszaros Comeback Tour!" A wide, boyish grin found its way on his face, which had the unintended effect of enhancing his scars such that they appeared to be cracks on a porcelain plate. "Just as I have done over the past year, I will continue to visit these and many other feds. Only now, I won't be avoiding being noticed, though I will also do what I can to avoid putting the spotlight on me."

The grin faded, though a small smile remained. "I will attend at least one show of every active fed, as an observer. Whether it be in the stands or backstage, I will be watching and giving my thoughts on the events and talent that I see, and if anyone would wish to speak with me - Say, new talent getting advice from someone who has made many mistakes in their lifetime, or people from the old days of MWAT and WFL wanting to catch up - I will make myself available to them."

A pause of a couple seconds to take a few breaths. "So keep your eyes and ears open for me, folks. The James Meszaros Comeback Tour begins... Actually, let's say it began at KOLA. So KOLA marks Day 1.

Day 2? Who knows. October is a month of surprises.

See you all soon."

With a barely-perceptible gesture of his left hand, the camera cut to black.

--------------------
user posted image
NAZI PUNCH

Characters I Play

Proud Recipient of the Golden God Fucking Dammit of 2016 for "Let's Recap, Shall We?"
PMEmail Poster
^
pyroMercenary
 Posted: Oct 8 2017, 11:43 PM
Quote Post

Life Is A Struggle, But I Will Endure
Group Icon

Group: Just Mango
Gold Armbars: 2,640
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 326

Rep: 2 pts

Awards: None

Alright lads, so to make things as clear as possible, here's a handy little out-of-character post.

Basically, I'm going to engage in something completely insane that may or may not end well, but it's something I've kind of been wanting to try out for awhile now just to see if it can work.

For however long it takes, and dependent on whether or not people like the idea, I'll be having James go on a "tour" of sorts of the active feds in AES - Which can end up increasing or decreasing how long I end up going for purely because of the fluctuating nature of eFeds and AES in general due to life. For one show of each fed (unless other circumstances arise, which I'll get into later), I'll be having James attending the shows in person, and (with the fedheads' consent) writing a post-show "reaction" promo, giving his thoughts on the show, the events that occured during it, and the talent that appeared. Think of it as similar to Sam's monthly rankings and analysies, only restricted to a single show per fed and done by someone with far less skill than Sam.

There will be another element to these, as well. During the duration of the "Comeback Tour", I will be making James available for collaboration promos, and to fedheads if they want James on their shows. While right now he only has a 2k17 model (created by the fantastic Stardy), I will be willing to work with those fedheads using other games to create versions that are as accurate as possible - Though again, only if they want to have James make an appearance.

In the interest of convenience, and to keep this from wearing out its welcome, by default I will be using the nearest shows each fed puts on for the Tour - Unless a fedhead or other user messages me wanting to work out something else. So, for example, unless Tan (or someone on the roster) wanted to either have James appear on the show or do a collab promo at a later time, the TANW stop in the Comeback Tour would be the Superheroes and the Supernatural on the 31st, and (with Tan's permission) all I would do is the "observe and analyse" post-show promo.

Hopefully this is all clear enough. If you still have questions, though, shoot me a DM and I'll try to explain it better.

I'll use this post to keep a list of the feds and events yet to be visited, those that have been (with links to the analyses/promos if any are made), and what "Day" of the Tour the show/event has visited. I'll be focusing on only the feds that are currently active (with a decent buffer on "active"), and the list will update depending on what becomes active and what doesn't.

So, without further ado:

Day 1 - King of Los Angel-AES (Night 4)

To be visited:
AES vs The World
ALEVATION
Gran Templo de Lucha Libre
Grappling of Glory
High Point Wrestling
LOVE
New Origin Wrestling
propara.exe
RISE Wrestling
ScrapYard
Shucky Duck Wrestling (Spooky Scramble)
Technical Aberrations Network Wrestling
Terrordome Championship Wrestling Asterisk
United Wrestlers Of Tonight

Options if they have a show within the timeframe of the Tour:
AES PrimeTime
All-Star Mystic Rasslin
Boston Armbar Deathmatch
Beyond Anarchy Wrestling
CLOSE ( ;_; )
Cobblestone Combat Association
Grapple Sports Battle
Joseph James Battle Academy
Konnection Pro
LOTUS'FED3D
MallBrawl
Mundial del Lucha Libre
Pro Wrestling: ALL STAR
Revolution X

--------------------
user posted image
NAZI PUNCH

Characters I Play

Proud Recipient of the Golden God Fucking Dammit of 2016 for "Let's Recap, Shall We?"
PMEmail Poster
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicFast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

AES Main skin made by Ross Hitchman with additional help from Matt The Doctor, El Beardy and Teezy.