Group Icon

Group: Fed Head
Gold Armbars: 532
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 253

Rep: 1 pts

Awards: None

Right. before i get all grumpy let me state this. if you do sign up then please tell me when your CAW will be uploaded. it got annoying chasing down guys and some guys never gave me their CAW's. also can you send me your theme songs on either Discord direct message or on here please.

the first wave of sign ups close on the 14th/11/2017 at 12:00am AEST. the second wave will be announced at a later date. this "second wave" is if somebody gets let go or otherwise stated

You can have up to THREE caws (either combination of singles or tag team luchador's)

Spoiler (Show/Hide)

CODE
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b]
[b]Billed From:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Theme Song: just send it in DM's[/b]
[b]Signatures:[/b]
[b]Finishers:[/b]
[b]Searchtags (Only Applicable if you are on PS4 and are getting the game/got the game):[/b]
[b]Refrences (Peferably images. if you caw has custom designs link them in your application. also ask what kind of moveset and entrance you want):[/b][b]Gimmick:[/b]
[b]Backstory:[/b]

Tag Team Sign Ups

Spoiler (Show/Hide)

CODE
[b]Names:[/b]
[b]Team Name:[/b]
[b]Billed From:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Solo and Combined Weight:[/b]
[b]Theme Song:just send it in DM's[/b]
[b]Signatures:[/b]
[b]Finishers:[/b]
[b]Team Moves:[/b]
[b]Searchtags (Only Applicable if you are on PS4 and are getting the game/got the game):[/b]
[b]Refrences (Peferably images. if you caw has custom designs link them in your application. also ask what kind of moveset and entrance you want):[/b][b]Gimmick:[/b]

--------------------

Whom I Play As
Lanigan
Pro Wrestling R.I.S.E
GTLL (under the "El Anarchisto" Persona)
AES Grand Prix
PHOENIX

Big Bad Bubbuh
PHOENIX

My YouTube (I Post Wrestling and Non Wrestling Videos)
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
Stardy
 Posted: Oct 14 2017, 07:58 PM
Quote Post

the slickywickywickest there is
Group Icon

Group: AES Founder
Gold Armbars: 11,822

Donate
Member No.: 114

Rep: 24 pts

Awards: 5

Name: Monotaro
Billed From: The Ultimate Academy for Gifted Juveniles
Height: Short
Weight: Can’t Remember
Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp864CH5gqc
Signatures: Bear Hug, Dance Appealing Punch
Finishers: Gorilla Press Slam Backbreaker
Searchtags (Only Applicable if you are on PS4 and are getting the game/got the game): Not made yet but I’ll be making them all (I think??)
Refrences (Peferably images. if you caw has custom designs link them in your application. also ask what kind of moveset and entrance you want)::
This but a luchador
user posted image
Gimmick:: One of the Monokubs. He’s the closest thing that they have to a leader, however being a scatterbrain he doesn’t do a very good job of it and often gets sidetracked. It’s a childlike charm, really. He shares the group catchphrases of "Rise and Shine Ursine!" when they enter, as well as "So Long! Bear Well!" When they leave. Maybe secretly Naruto???
Backstory: There is another Monokub, Monophanie. She is a pink and white bear with a floral pattern who can't stand gore or violence and tends to throw up when confronted with it. Out of all the Monokubs, she is the least obviously malicious but almost certainly the most incompetent through sheer inaction. However, we do not have anybody to play the character and therefore she will not be joining us on this journey. It’s a big shame, as she’s probably the best one of the five, but you will never get to see her on this journey.

Names: Monotaro (me), Monosuke (Matt), Monokid (TBK) and Monodam (Francis)
Team Name: The Monokubs
Combined Weight: Somehow over 4000 pounds???
Signatures: Unicorn Stampede
Finishers: Melzterkuma Driver (Meltzer Driver)
Team Moves: YOUNG BUCKS
Searchtags (Only Applicable if you are on PS4 and are getting the game/got the game): I'll get to work on them soon, the tags will be MDLL, DANGANRONPA and DRV3 when they're up
Gimmick: They're a lovely group of siblings who are ready for a lil killing game (wrestling)

--------------------
my signature got too smug and I couldn't add anymore fire emblem characters

user posted image

~ Not removing till Lupe uses WOOP WOOP as her theme ~
~ Started April 15th 2013 ~

My characters.
PMUsers Website
^
The Doctor
 Posted: Oct 14 2017, 07:58 PM
Quote Post

Addicted to Bad Ideas
Group Icon

Group: General Manager
Gold Armbars: 3,151

Donate
Member No.: 4

Rep: 12 pts

Awards: 1

Name: Monosuke
Weight: Worth It In Gold
Searchtags (Only Applicable if you are on PS4 and are getting the game/got the game): Not made yet
Refrences (Peferably images. if you caw has custom designs link them in your application. also ask what kind of moveset and entrance you want)::
This but a luchador
user posted image
Gimmick:: One of the Monokubs. He is all about money, but he also enjoys stand-up comedy. He likes to throw softball jokes and pretend to be the straight man of the group. He shares the group catchphrases of "Rise and Shine Ursine!" when they enter, as well as "So Long! Bear Well!" When they leave. Please give him Ted DiBiase's victory scene.
Backstory: There is another Monokub, Monophanie. She is a pink and white bear with a floral pattern who can't stand gore or violence and tends to throw up when confronted with it. Out of all the Monokubs, she is the least obviously malicious but almost certainly the most incompetent through sheer inaction. However, because this fed doesn't have a women's division, she will not be making an appearance.

--------------------
user posted image

Characters I Play:
Action Jackson (BAW, TDW) - Andrew Adonis [GSB] - Arthur Rickett (UWOT) - The Beta Alpha Delta Dudes (UWOT) - Blur (BAW, SDW) - Christopher Blackwood (NOW Trials) - Cobra T. Washington - Connie Quinn (AES PrimeTime) - Dance Party '95 (AES PrimeTime, TDW) - "Dirty" Dave Dukakis (UOW) - Dr. Steel - Erin Toyota (SAPW) - Fats King (SDW) - Holly Hawk (ALEVATION, MallBrawl, UWOT) - Il Ragno (GTLL) - JD Jarbo (HPW) - Jim Jackson [CCA] - K.C. (ALEVATION) - Kevin Blastoise - Marie Dufort (MallBrawl) - Matt Suit - Nathaniel Comier (UWOT) - Nicolle Knox [GSB] - Officer Johnny Slick - Super America (AES PrimeTime, GTLL) - "Big" Tex Johnson (AES PrimeTime, CFPW) - Thora Vinter (AES PrimeTime, HPW)
PMUsers Website
^
TBK
 Posted: Oct 14 2017, 07:59 PM
Quote Post

Baras
Group Icon

Group: Community Manager
Gold Armbars: 8,119

Donate
Member No.: 49

Rep: 24 pts

Awards: 1

Name: Monokid
Weight: HEAVY METAL!
Theme Song: just send it in DM's https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp864CH5gqc
Searchtags (Only Applicable if you are on PS4 and are getting the game/got the game): Not made yet
This but a luchador
user posted image
Gimmick:: One of the Monokubs. This one is incredibly rude and vulgar, with a shock rocker type personality. Yells "HELL YEAH!" constantly along with the group catchphrases of "Rise and Shine Ursine!" when they enter, as well as "So Long! Bear Well!" When they leave. Monokid bullies Monodam constantly.
Backstory: There is another Monokub, Monophanie. She is a pink and white bear with a floral pattern who can't stand gore or violence and tends to throw up when confronted with it. Out of all the Monokubs, she is the least obviously malicious but almost certainly the most incompetent through sheer inaction. However, because this fed doesn't have a women's division, she will not be making an appearance.

--------------------
user posted image

Active Characters I Play:
Juan Cortes (MallBrawl, NOW) - Anne Cortes (UWOT, PrimeTime, SDW, RISE) - Dr. Main Event (UWOT, PrimeTime, PHOENIX) - Alice Skye (PrimeTime, ALEVATION, MallBrawl, PHOENIX, TANW) - Aria Rothenburg (HPW, BAW) - Emmy Bancroft (Revolution X, ALEVATION) - PRIME (Revolution X) - Eli McSweeney - Jiro Kurotsu (SDW, TANW) - Charis De Campo (NOW) - Lucy "Tyke" Miller (UWOT, PrimeTime, RISE) - Johnny Nighttime Jr. (BAW) - Octavio Maximilian (PW:AS, GTLL) - Mexican Dragon (PrimeTime, GTLL) - Drake Faust (UWOT) - Lucille (MallBrawl) - Carmen Castellano (TANW) - Gan
Ceann (ScrapYard) - Ichiro Kurotsu (TANW) - SpaceGun StarGlider (PW:AS) - Trent Cannon (SDW)
PM
^
Francis Ugondus
 Posted: Oct 14 2017, 08:02 PM
Quote Post

1990's Lesbian Comedian
Group Icon

Group: General Manager
Gold Armbars: 108,572

Donate
Member No.: 46

Rep: 37 pts

Awards: 7

Name: Monodam
Weight: A few pounds of steel.
Searchtags (Only Applicable if you are on PS4 and are getting the game/got the game): Stardy is making them
This but a luchador
user posted image
Gimmick:: He is one of the Monokubs. He's the very quiet one, opting not to talk due to being bullied endlessly by Monokid. However, he hopes one day that all his friends can get along soon, and anyone getting in the way of harmonious friendship will be severely dealt with. He is very robotic in how he acts and speaks, opting to TALK-LIKE-THIS in the rare occassions he does speak. He shares the group catchphrases of "Rise and Shine Ursine!" when they enter, as well as "So Long! Bear Well!" when they leave, but most of the time he will not say it if Monokid is there.
Backstory: Unfortunately, Monophanie, the fifth Monokub who is not able to be played today, will not be joining the adventure. She is all about peace and love, which would have really helped Monodam not feel as lonely because of his endless tormentor. Oh well, he'll just have to deal with it himself.

Spoiler (Show/Hide)
  user posted image

--------------------
LOVE Fed Head | Twitter: @Francis_Ugondus

user posted image

~ This Is A Robophobia And Kinkshaming Free Zone! ~
~ Put This Sig On Your Profile If You Agree ~
PMUsers Website
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicFast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

AES Main skin made by Ross Hitchman with additional help from Matt The Doctor, El Beardy and Teezy.